Add boiling water to a package of Ramen or prepare noodles (no seasoning) in the microwave. Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil (olive is preferable) in a skillet. Add some sun-dried tomato garlic or 4 cloves of minced garlic and a small handful of onions if you have them on hand. Saute until fragrant. Drain noodles of water, pour infused oil over noodles and toss. Enjoy as is or add fresh chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and/or pickled peppers.
- Before drizzling noodles with oil, place some fresh chopped spinach in the bowl with the noodles
- Toss in some Garbanzo or Pinto beans
- Add soy nuts or another nut
- Infuse oil with chile pepers rather than garlic or in addition to garlic
- Infuse oil with fresh minced ginger
- Infuse oil with curry powder
- Chop some apples, add some raisins, toss noodles with some yogurt, honey and cinnamon and skip the oil procedure all together!
Be creative! This is an easy concept to mess around with and hopefully keep cheap!