Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brie and Avocado Sandwich

Photobucket

One of my primary motivations in traveling is dining on local eats and discovering new, stellar combinations.

After having just arrived in Cape Town after a few days in Port Elizabeth, South Africa Mike and I found ourselves sitting at a French cafe with our friends Abram and Mallory. The menu showcased a number of delectable treats - but for the hubs and I, one stood out above the rest: Bacon, Brie and Avocado on Ciabata.

It was one of the most amazing things to ever grace these taste buds.

So, I re-create it. Even when Brie and Avocados are extremely costly. I've been skipping bacon and still find I'm extremely satisfied.

You will not regret this sandwich choice. If you have a chance to make your own bread, that'll make the experience even more grand.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! 3 of my favorite things...brie, avocado, and bacon...mmmmmm....will have to try...sounds perfect for a summer lunch...if it ever comes :) I love this blog Melissa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...