Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Butternut Squash Enchiladas

Extended Life for: Butternut Squash

This is yet another recipe I can take zero credit for. And as of yet, I have not even tried these enchiladas, however, I wait in such great anticipation as the mix smelled and tasted delish as I was preparing this vegetarian treat. Because we often end up with a small abundance of food, I prepared these, then promptly slipped them into the freezer to enjoy at another time. They will be the most perfect treat as mashed butternut squash melds with cream cheese and an all-star cast of flavors from chipotle peppers to to cumin to nutmeg. I wait in great anticipation to savor these, if you are so intrigued, go here for this stunning Vegetarian Times Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...