Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sour Cream Walnut Banana Bread


Photobucket
Some of my yogurt didn't turn out that well. It was a bit more like sour cream than yogurt. But of course, I don't let that phase me, I just use that as inspiration, because truthfully, there are a lot of things I'd like to do with sour cream...like make Enchiladas...or Banana Bread!

Ingredients/Directions:
Adapted from Closet Cooking

Mix together, 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Cream together 1/2 cup room temperatur butter and 3/4 cup brown sugar. To the butter/sugar mixture add 2 beaten eggs, 1/2 cup sour cream (or yogurt) and 3 mashed overripe bananas. Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. Bake in a loaf pan at 350*F (177*C) for 60-70 minutes.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...